Clarence & I don't know how to play mahjong so..the mahjong session was cancelled! Yay! Hahahah hate mahjong, seeing the tiles are weird enough already! So..we all facebook-ed and were talking about who sang well or whatever crap and then..."The Orphanage began"
IAN SEOW IS SUPER FUNNY, I SWEAR!!!!
He jumps up easily! Ok I admit I jumped up quite a few times also, BUT he's worse! His reaction is damn funny, his whole body jerks up and moves back! Another one, whole body jerk and slide down the sofa! HAHAHA! Then he was like "changing position la!" HAHAHA! Excuses!








More photos @ FB!
Another Event tomorrow @ ECP! Hahah I can somewhat already predict who would be going! Very sad, most people either chioning studies or have school :(
Probably December then there would be an increase in the number of ex naps attending the events? I HOPE!
Ok, ECP @ 1pm tomorrow! I'm sooooo ♥-ing all these events! :)
Hope to see you there tomorrow! ♥










